BY USING THE WEBSITE OR THE APP, YOU CONFIRM AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND CAPACITY ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION FROM WHICH YOU ARE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, AND THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF [Winrock Property Management LLC].
We do not charge you -and any other user -for the use of the Website or any other products and/or services in the different fields and any other concerned subjects presented in the Website, and presently we don’t offer for sale in the Website any products and/or services. Nevertheless we reserve our rights that whenever we find it right we’ll find people and/or firms who will present to you, from time to time, advertisements for their products and services that we’d accepted upon out terms for being presented by them in the Website. It’s hereby emphasized that presently there are no adverts in the Website -but they may be introduced eventually, upon our complete discretion and with the appropriate notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your repeated use of the Services expresses your acceptance to the amended Terms.
The Services will be subject to the most current version of these Terms, policies, and guidelines posted on the Website at the time of such a use. If you breach any part of these Terms, your authorization to use the Services will automatically terminate.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
Subject to these Terms, the Company may offer to provide any of theServices, as described more fully on the Website, asmerely made for your own use, as well as for the use or benefit of any third party. Services may include any information content provided for or distributed to you (over the Internet, in person during an event or otherwise), anyof the services performed for you, and any applications or widgets offered to you, whether any of the Services are provided by the Company or, subject to the terms set out under the “Third Party Sites and Services” section below, by third party providers authorized by the Company upon its full discretion.
If you choose to set up a profile account or membership account on the Website, you will become a “User”. During the profile registration process, you will be asked to choose a password. You do hereby agree to keep your password in secret. Users are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account whether authorized or not authorized, unless access to a user’s name and/or password was obtained by a third party through no fault or negligence of User’s own. User agrees to notify the Company of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of account security as soon as it becomes known to User. Any rights to use the Services offered to a User are personal to that User and not for commercial use without the express written consent of the Company. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through the Services. The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with any disputesas to the aforesaid subjects.
The Company provides you with the ability to register, create, add, distribute and/or post contentsof your own(hereinafter -“User Submissions”), which may include but not be limited to, comments, suggestions, questions, ratings, reviews, graphics, photographs, videos, articles, blog postings, and personal data -that the Company is collecting from time to timeas defined hereon and in in the Privacy Protection Policy section hereon.
Regarding your User Submissions, you do hereby:
- Acknowledge that you may publish that User Submissions;
- Acknowledge that the content be found in your User Submission is in the public domain;
- Acknowledge that you may be publicly identified -as a result of your User Submission;
- Acknowledge that you oweand control all of the content associated with your User Submission or have a full authority and permission from the relevant owners of any right, title and/or interest when submitting contentsin a User Submission;
- Agree to pay royalties or any other fees owed to any person or entity as a result of your User Submission;
- Have been granted with the permission to use the name and likeness of each identifiable individual person when submitting User Submissions that pertain to any identifiable individual’s personal information;
- Have granted the Company an international, perpetual, non-exclusive,transferable, royalty-free, fully paid license to use, reproduce, display, distribute and fully exploit your User Submissions in connection with the Company and its businesses, including but not limited to redistributing part or all of your User Submissions to any media format and through any media channels, including but not limited to those belonging to third parties;
- Acknowledge and understand that the Company has the right to delete, edit, modify, excerpt or translate any User Submission-without any obligation to do so;
- Acknowledge and understand that you are solely responsible for any User Submission content that you submit to the Website and/or the Company;
- Acknowledge and understand that the Company is not responsible or liable for any User Submission that is erroneous, deceptive, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, profane, unlawful, promotional of any crime or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Acknowledge and understand that the Company cannot guarantee the identity of members or other users of the Serviceswith whom you interact.
RULES AND CONDUCT
The Services are provided for personal, noncommercial use only. You are solely responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services.
Without limitation, the following are examples of User Submissions that are not permitted:
- User Submission is knowingly inaccurate, deceptive, fraudulent, false, or untruthful.
- User Submission is libelous, obscene, defamatory, offensive, profane, unlawful, promotional of any crime or invasive of another’s privacy.
- User Submission is unsolicited advertising or using junk, “spam”, or bulk transmission, or “phishing”.
- User Submission is intended to result in the transmission and/or distribution of a computer or mobile device virus.
- User Submission is meant to impersonate any person or entity.
The Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to edit, modify, delete, hide or remove any User Submission in its sole discretion with or without cause. The Company does not guarantee that any User Submission will be made available on the site. The Company reserves the right to Refuse service, terminate accounts, and/orcancel orders if the Company believes that your conduct violates these Terms.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION OFSERVICE
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue any element of the Services with or without notice to you, and the Company will not be liable to you or any third party should the Company exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that the Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure accessto the Services and operation of the Servicesmay be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of the Company’s control.
The Company reserves its right to change its present policy and charge fees for its services -but only subject to a reasonable and written notice in the Website before any such a change.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
Certain Services, including many of our events, are organized by third parties. Additionally, certain other Services, including registration, scheduling and mobile applications, are provided by third parties. The Company offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to content, products and services provided by any third party.
The services are provided by Winrock Property Management LLC 4596 . On an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the services, in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, current effector otherwise -for which the company will have no liability, as well as for any interruptions in the use ofthe service. The Company disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability, performance and fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties of non-infringement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular company will not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the services, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, LLC members, share holders, attorneys, agents, employees, licensors, suppliers, co-branders or other partners, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and damages of any kind, made by any third party due to orarising out of your use of the Services, your User Submissions, your violation of these Terms, or infringement by you, or other users of the Services using your computer or mobile device, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
GOVERNING JURISDICTION AND LAW
These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, US , and ruled by the Florida, US Law. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms will be finally settled by the relevant court in Duval district.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
All content included or available on this Website, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is the property of the Company and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the Website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission ofan authorized officer of the Company is strictly prohibited.
Winrock Property Management LLC 4596 is a registered mark of Winrock Property Management LLC 4596 Ltd. The Company’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by the Company, in any manner that is likely tocause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company or its trademarks.
All other trademarks displayed on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of their products and services.
Privacy Protection Policyand terms
During the use of the Websites there is some information accumulated about you. Some of that information identifies you personally, i.e. by your name and address, products and services that you purchased or intended to sell, method of payment used by you, etc. Such information is given by you knowingly, such as exposed when you enlist with services in the Website. Some of the information is not identified with you personally and is not registered with your data. That is just statistical and accumulated data, like publications that you read in the site, the pages that you attended, offers and services in which you were interested, the internet address (IP) from which you addressed, etc.
Enlisting with services
As much as private data is needed when enlisting with services in the Website or when purchasing products, the Company shall require only the necessary knowledge needed directly for supplying the services or purchasing the products.
The accumulated data shall be kept in the Company’s database and under its responsibility.
Use of database
- To enable the use of different services in the Website.
- To improve and enrich the services and contents offered in the Website.
- To amend or annul existing services and contents.
- For enabling the purchase and services in the Website, when available -including information and contents.
- For suiting future publications to your fields of interest.
- You’re extending your permit for us to use of your notions and/or data put by you in the Website -with the prior warning as to the copyright rights therein towards third parties.
- The Company will enable and accept to delete contents in your Website account upon your request and subject to legal requirements or the Company’s legitimate and/or practical needs.
The information used by the Company shall be merely statistical data which shall not identify you in person.
Your additional undertakings
Against the right to use the Website -subject to the terms of this Agreement -you do hereby undertake as follows:
- When attending the Website you’ll use your normal name;
- You’ll provide the Website with the accurate data about yourself;
- You’ll create for yourself only one account in the Website and use only the computer’s time aloud to you by the Company and only for personal use;
- You’ll refrain from sharing your personal code in the Website with anybody else, you’ll not allow any other person to use your account with the Website and you’ll not transfer your aforesaid account to anybody without the Company’s prior consent;
- You’ll make sure not to use the Website if you’re less than 12 years of age, if you’re a convicted felon of a sex crime, if your account with the Company’s business has been previously closed due to your behavior, or if you’re prevented by the law from attending any such activity.
- You do hereby allow us to use your name, profile photo and your activity with publications and paid-up data -when it will be applicable;
- You do hereby undertake to use any data belonging to the Company only upon a written permission of the Company.
Electronical direct mailing
The Company shall be interested in the future to send to you from time to time electronic information as to its services as well as marketing and advertisement information.Such information will be send to you only upon your prior and explicit consent, and you’ll be entitled any time to annul such a permit and cease from receiving the same.
The company shall not transfer your personal data to publishers. Nevertheless the company shall be entitled to transfer statistical data as to the activity of the users of the Website. Statistical data so transferred shall not identify you personally.
Transfer of data to third parties
The Company shall not transfer your personal data and accumulates information as to your activity in the Website but in cases as follows:
- If you have purchased products and services from third parties who had offered them to you by the Website -the necessary data for completion of the sale shall be transferred to such third parties.
- In the case of a legal dispute between you and the Company which shall require the exposure of your details.
- If you operate in the Website an illegal activity.
- If there is a courts’ order to transfer your personal data or information about you to a third party.
Modern browsers include the quality for avoiding the receipt of Cookies. If you are not familiar with such operations please use the help file in the relevant Cookie.
Third parties’ advertisements
The Company applies in its sites information security operations and regulations. Such operations and regulations decrease the perils of unauthorized penetrations, but theydoesn’t provide an absolute defense. Therefore the Company doesn’t undertake to assure that its services are absolutely immune against unaccepted access to the stored data.
The right to review data
According to the Law for the Protection of Privacy, 5741-1981, every citizen has the right of access to information relating to him as much as it’s stored in a data storage. A person who had a perusal in such a store and found out that such information is not correct, clear or updated has the right to address the data store owner and require co correct or to delete the same.
Such an application has to be to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax or by ordinary mail to Winrock Property Management LLC 4596 Lexington Ave | Jacksonville, FL 32210 . application to you, the above-mentioned law entitles you with the right to demand that such information be deleted.
In any case of material changes in the regulations as to the use of personal data provided by you -an appropriate announcement will be published in the Websites’ home page.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You agree that these Terms may be transferred or assigned by the Company, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or sale of the Company or its assets. These Terms will apply in addition to any other written agreement between us (a “Specific Agreement”). In the event of a conflict between these Terms and between any Specific Agreement, the Specific Agreement will prevail with respect to your rights to the Services.